No Chosen Vehicle
034Motorsport Audi Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit, Track Spec (B8, A4, A5, Q5)
Fully adjustable upper control arms for the B8 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5/Q5 are available in both Camber Correcting and Track Spec varieties.
Camber Correcting: Perfect for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to correct camber to factory specs and reduce excessive inside tire wear.
Track Spec: Perfect for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and are looking to have even more negative camber for better track performance.
- CNC Machined Billet 6061 Construction, Black Anodized Finish
- 034Motorsport Density Inner Bushings
- Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Built in Safety Washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical ever separating
- Track Spec: Already 1/8" shorter than stock, these offer an additional 5/8" of inward adjustability from stock length, adjustable in 1/36" increments, each 1/36 adjustment is approximately .1 degrees for highly accurate adjustments.
- No tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle.
- Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.
- Dust boots are now included with all adjustable upper control arms. We ship the boots uninstalled; once you have the alignment set, install the dust boots before final installation.
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Aud S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2009 - 2017 Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S7 (C7/C7.5)
Arms ship with everything pictured and assembled, price for one kit for one front suspension.
Rebuild Kits: We now offer complete rebuild kits for these control arms here: Rebuild Kit, Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Note - Do not run the heims with less than 8 threads in the control arm itself, less threads can cause failure of the part and 034Motorsport will not be responsible for installation errors. If your alignment requires that you must have less than 8 threads engaged then contact us, but do not run the car with less than 8 threads engaged! Tighten M10 pan head allen bolt to 45 ft/lbs with blue loctite.
Control arms do not have to be removed to adjust camber. Please see the video below highlighting the ease of adjustment.
See install document for installing dust boots: Web
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!