Evolution Racewerks (ER) BMW N55 4" Catless Downpipe (M135i, M2, M235i, 335i & 435i)
The ER new Competition Series 4" Downpipes for your 2012+ 335i (F30 Chassis) six cylinder N55 turbo engine, 2013+ 435i (F32/F33 Chassis) six cylinder N55 turbo engine and 2012+ M135i (F20/F21 Chassis) six cylinder N55 turbo engine!
We also highly recommend to replace the downpipe to turbo gasket when installing the catless downpipe.
Shown in brushed finish.
- Available for the 2012+ BMW 335i (F30 Chassis) N55 Engines!
- Available for the 2013+ BMW 435i (F32/F33 Chassis) N55 Engines!
- Available for the 2012+ BMW M135i (F20/F21 Chassis) N55 Engine!
- Higher Max Horsepower Power Curve
- Higher Intial Torque Curve. Torque curve hits faster and higher and longer.
- Better throttle response and faster turbo spool up times.
- Mandrel Bent 4" piping. Smooth transition to the exhaust system.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction
- 100% TIG welded for better quality welds
- Precision CNC machined turbocharger V-Band flange.
- Brush Finish (standard) or optional Polish Finish
- Available with high temperature Black Thermal Coating to reduce underhood temperatures.
- Optional - Additional O2 sensor bung for wideband O2 sensors (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Optional EGT sensor bung for EGT gauges (comes with pre-installed plug)
- Compatible with the factory or aftermarket exhaust systems.
- Track tested durability.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warrant
Restrictions in the exhaust system robs horsepower and torque especially on turbocharged cars. Thus, removing as much exhaust flow restrictions will increase horsepower and torque significantly. The factory catalytic converter found in the factory downpipe is a big culprit of this and is a major exhaust flow restriction. The factory catalytic converter is made up of catalyst material formed into "honeycomb" weaves. Exhaust gas must pass through these tiny "honeycomb" weaves on their way to the exhaust system thus causing a major exhaust flow restriction. It also causes turbulence after the catalytic converter which causes the exhaust flow to slow down (which increases restriction). By replacing the factory downpipe/catalytic converter with our Competition Series 4" Catless Downpipe, more power is unleashed! You will feel the difference instantly.
Shown in brushed finishOur Competition Series Catless Downpipes is constructed out of 100% 304 grade stainless steel and utilize mandrel bent piping. They are 100% TIG welded by our in house fabricators and built in the USA. The factory turbocharger turbine housing utilizes a V-Band flange which we have duplicated and CNC machined cut out of billet 304 stainless steel. Stainless Steel CNC machined O2 sensor and laser cut brackets are TIG welded using stainless steel rods. The O2 sensor is positioned at the factory location. Since the outlet of the turbocharger is 3.5" and the factory exhaust system is 3", the factory downpipes reduces size using short transitions from 3.5" before the catalytic convert and 3" afterwards. Due to space needed for the cataylic converter, the factory downpipes reduce in size using very short transitions. Since our catless downpipes delete the cataylic converter, we have more space. Thus, we use very long transitions. These longer transitions allow the exhaust gas time to smoothly transition from the larger piping to the smaller. Also, since we utilise a larger 4" pipe right after the turbocharger, turbo backpressure is significantly reduced. This results in less exhaust turbulence and backpressure which again improves throttle response and increase turbocharger spool times (less turbocharger lag).
CNC Machined Billet Stainless Steel V-band Flange
Our downpipes are designed to fit perfectly with either the factory exhaust system or your aftermarket exhaust system. There are no compatibility issues whatsover. The downpipes will come by default in Brushed Finish. We can also offer this in polished finish.
FREE Next Day UK Delivery
Receive it the next working day if ordered before 11am on all in stock items!. We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Evolution Racewerks (ER) Limited Lifetime Warranty (Non-Transferable)
Evolution Racewerks (ER)
BM-EXH007 (Before August 2013)
BH-EXH012 (After August 2013)
44cm x 35cm x 16cm