034Motorsport 07K Stage 1 + SRI Performance ECU Upgrade, MKV Volkswagen Jetta/Rabbit 2.5L
034Motorsport is proud to offer our Stage 1 + SRI Performance Software for the 07K 2.5L 5-Cylinder Engine found in the MkV Volkswagen Jetta & Rabbit!
Through optimization of the factory ECU's fueling and timing maps for use with a Short-Runner Intake Manifold (SRI), the 034Motorsport 07K Stage 1 + SRI Tune is able to provide increased horsepower and torque, as well as a much broader powerband. 034Motorsport's engineers have also addressed other shortcomings of the factory calibrations by increasing the rev limit to 7,500 RPM, eliminating the "rev hang" between shifts, increasing the idle speed for a smoother idle, and refining part-throttle mapping for improved drivability.
With the 034Motorsport Stage 1 + SRI Tune and a Short Runner Intake Manifold, you can expect faster acceleration, increased peak horsepower, drastic increases in power towards redline, improved throttle response, and a much higher powerband!
This tune was developed in-house by 034Motorsport's expert calibrator, and was thoroughly tested on the street, track, and dyno before release.
Peak Horsepower & Torque
- Stock: 150 Horsepower / 170 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- Stage 1: 190 Horsepower / 155 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve
- 40 Horsepower Increase by Redline
- 20 Foot-Pounds of Torque Increase past 5,800 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Designed for Use with Short Runner Intake Manifold (SRI)
- Optimized Timing & Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque with 91 Octane Fuel
- 93 Octane & 100 Octane Tunes Available Upon Request
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,500 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drivability
- Removed Rev (RPM) Hang Between Shifts
- Idle Speed Raised to 750 for Smoother Idle
- Increased Fuel Economy
- 2005 - 2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L (MkV)
- 2005 - 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2.5L (MkV)
- Option 1: Flashed directly through your vehicle's existing OBD-II Diagnostic Port by 034Motorsport.
- Option 2: Flashed directly through your vehicle's existing OBD-II Diagnostic Port by you, using the PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader. You will receive a free second map with purchase of a PL34 Handheld Flash-Loader! (Sold Separately)
- Short Runner Intake Manifold (SRI)
Recommended Hardware Upgrades
- Performance Exhaust System
- Cold Air Intake
Wheel Horsepower Dyno Plot | 91 Octane | Stage 1 + SRI Tune for Volkswagen Jetta/Rabbit 2.5L:
**Not for use on emissions controlled vehicles in California, off road, track, and racing applications only**
Free UK Delivery
Free UK delivery on all orders, same day dispatch if ordered before 11am on all in stock items. Worldwide shipping available, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.