No Chosen Vehicle
034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R
034Motorsport is proud to unveil the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R models equipped with EA888 Gen 3 1.8T/2.0T engines! Offering increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi/Volkswagen enthusiast.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe features organic geometry and a massive 101.6mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete downpipe solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, OEM-style corrugated flex bellow, and factory-location exhaust hanger. The MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Downpipe was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi S3 utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R vehicles before release.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 19-26 HP / + 44-47 TQ)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (150-300 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Both AWD & FWD Vehicles
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 101.6mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellow & Integrated Exhaust Hanger
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange & O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
In the box
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe
- Integrated Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel MQB AWD Midpipe
- 304 Stainless Steel MQB FWD Midpipe
- 76mm to 65mm Transition for Factory Exhaust System
- 76mm Exhaust Clamps (2)
034Motorsport MQB 1.8T/2.0T Downpipe Performance Comparisons
These Performance Comparisons were performed using in-house vehicles with 034Motorsport Performance ECU Software (91 Octane).
- IS20 Stage 1 (91)
- Peak Horsepower: 294 HP
- Peak Torque: 334 FT-LBS
- IS20 Stage 2 (91) w/ Downpipe
- Peak Horsepower: 302 HP
- Peak Torque: 341 FT-LBS
- Peak HP Gains vs. Stage 1: 19 HP @ 2,200 RPM
- Peak TQ Gains vs. Stage 1: 44 FT-LBS @ 2,200 RPM
- IS38 Stage 1 (91)
- Peak Horsepower: 338 HP
- Peak Torque: 366 FT-LBS
- IS38 Stage 2 (91) w/ Downpipe
- Peak Horsepower: 358 HP
- Peak Torque: 382 FT-LBS
- Peak HP Gains vs. Stage 1: 26 HP @ 6,400 RPM
- Peak TQ Gains vs. Stage 1: 47 FT-LBS @ 2,600 RPM
IS20 vs. IS38 - IS20 Performance Comparisons are applicable to 8V Audi A3 2.0T and MkVII Volkswagen GTI 2.0T models equipped with the factory IS20 Turbocharger. IS38 Performance Comparisons are applicable to Audi S3 and MkVII Volkswagen Golf R models equipped with the factory IS38 Turbocharger.
IS20 Stage 1 vs. Stage 2 - 91 Octane
IS20 Power Gains - 91 Octane
IS38 Stage 1 vs. Stage 2 - 91 Octane
IS38 Power Gains - 91 Octane
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V - MQB)
- 1.8T & 2.0T Gen 3
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/ R (MkVII - MQB)
- 1.8T & 2.0T Gen 3
- Important: This downpipe requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- Please Note: 1.8T models may require a separate 76mm to 60mm reducer (not included) for proper fitment with the factory exhaust system.
- This product is sold for off-road use only.
- This downpipe requires a Stage 2 ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!