Fabspeed Porsche 996 Carrera Sport Catalytic Converter X-Pipe
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow if ordered within
Collect 2011 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 2011 loyalty points worth £20.11 GBP.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Increase horsepower, torque, and distinctive Porsche flat 6 sound by replacing the factory catalytic converters with Fabspeed's high-flowing 200-cell HJS Sport catalytic converter X-Pipe.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 996 Carrera vehicles 1998-2004
- Greatly improve horsepower and torque by 25 whp and 32 ft-lbs
- Saves 11 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Proprietary Investment Cast X with tuned window was dyno developed to deliver huge mid range torque and high rpm horsepower gains
- X-pipe design includes integrated 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum flow, efficiency, all while being able to pass tail pipe emissions tests (will not pass C.A.R.B visual inspection)
- Constructed from T304L stainless steel tubing, mandrel-bent for accuracy and flow
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Porsche 996 with Fabspeed Super Cup on track with stock engine and 200 cell cats
Porsche 911 Carrera 996 (1999-2004)
Lifetime Limited Warranty against defect
2 Year Warranty on Catalytic Converter
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Next Day UK Delivery
For in stock items, get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99, excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time.
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!