Fuel-It BMW N54 & N55 Stage 1 LPFP Low Pressure Fuel Pump (1M, 135i & 335i)
These kits are designed to be installed inline with your stock low pressure fuel pump (LPFP). They provide approximately 50% more flow when combined with your stock pump and comes with the Walbro GSL392 pump. It's fully assembled, and ready to install with your stock LPFP.
This is suitable for 300 - 500 whp on pump fuel, a healthy stock LPFP is required.
In the box
- SAE J30R10 E85 compatible fuel line
- 14ga fuel resistant wiring harness
- Quick connect female bullet connectors (2)
- Vent tube replacement clip
- Nylon cable ties (10)
- Stainless steel lock nuts (2)
- 10ga/14ga stepdown butt splices w/E85 compatible heatshrink (2)
- Pushlock pump retention fittings (2)
- 14ga butt connectors w/heatshrink for pump removal to return to stock if/when desired (2)
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
All BMW E chassis with the N54 & N55 turbocharged engines, 1M, 135i and 335i
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
Free UK Delivery
Receive it the next working day if ordered before 11am on all in stock items! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Fuel-It Limited Warranty.
We Also Recommend