No Chosen Vehicle
RB BMW N54 RHD Silicone Outlet (135i & 335i)
The RB outlet for RHD replaces your OEM restrictive outlet that prevents more flow and thus reduce the performance of your BMW RHD 135i & 335i with the N54 engine.
Note: Picture is for illustration purpose only.
You will also need the RB Outlet Adapter for the installation.
In the box
- WG solenoid bracketenter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.
- Silicone outlet
- Heat shield
Here are some Intercoolers we have came across that uses the angled style outlet:
1) Mishimoto 5” intercooler- (OEM Circlip to 2.5” adapter)
2) Wagner EVO2 Competition intercooler - (2.5” to 2.5” adapter) - will connect our RB outlet to the Wagner provided Silicone coupler
3) VRSF 7” Intercooler - (2.5” to 2.5” adapter) - will connect our RB outlet to the VRSF provided Silicone coupler
4) Forge intercooler- (OEM Circlip to 2.5” adapter)
Here are some Intercoolers we have came across that uses the straight in/straight down style:
1) CPE (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
2) AA (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
3) ER Sport IC (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
4) CXRacing/Big Tom (confirmed 2.5" straight in)
5) AD Engineering (If customised to be straight in or straight down)
Please contact us if you are unsure which outlet styale and adapter you require.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Compatible with all N54 135i and 335i (RHD).
N54-RB-RHD-O-A (Angled Style)
N54-RB-RHD-O-SISD (Straight in Straight Down Style)
56cm x 32cm x 27cm
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £50 (exc. VAT) on all in stock items. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
Straight forward fitment, in addition i did wrapped the entire section with heat reflective foil as is very close to the exhaust manifolds. A little bit hassle to join the front turbo as is no space left around the pipework. This shows the designer utilised every available space around the engine bay. Great product from a great supplier!
Fantastic quality like everything else they sell super easy to install
Purchased these several months ago now for my build, I installed these whilst everything was off the engine so was very straight forward (oil the o-rings on the ends of the hose and they go straight in to the turbo!). The front took a little more pressure to get in but with another pair of hands it would be easy. Only issue I am having is the heat - I have these wrapped in heat reflective tape but after seeing some horror stories of the front turbo manifold burning through the pipe I made up a heat shield wrapped in carbon weld blanket to place between. This has avoided any issues, I noticed I was already getting singed marks on the heat tape so if I had not done this then I am sure they would of split! Power output is also better than stock with much more flow. As for the pricing, well I guess that is N54 life...