RB BMW N54 RHD Silicone Outlet (135i & 335i)
The RB outlet for RHD replaces your OEM restrictive outlet that prevents more flow and thus reduce the performance of your BMW RHD 135i & 335i with the N54 engine.
Note: Picture is for illustration purpose only.
You will also need the RB Outlet Adapter for the installation.
In the box
- WG solenoid bracketenter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.
- Silicone outlet
- Heat shield
Here are some Intercoolers we have came across that uses the angled style outlet:
1) Mishimoto 5” intercooler- (OEM Circlip to 2.5” adapter)
2) Wagner EVO2 Competition intercooler - (2.5” to 2.5” adapter) - will connect our RB outlet to the Wagner provided Silicone coupler
3) VRSF 7” Intercooler - (2.5” to 2.5” adapter) - will connect our RB outlet to the VRSF provided Silicone coupler
4) Forge intercooler- (OEM Circlip to 2.5” adapter)
Here are some Intercoolers we have came across that uses the straight in/straight down style:
1) CPE (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
2) AA (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
3) ER Sport IC (confirmed 2.5" straight down)
4) CXRacing/Big Tom (confirmed 2.5" straight in)
5) AD Engineering (If customised to be straight in or straight down)
Please contact us if you are unsure which outlet styale and adapter you require.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Compatible with all N54 135i and 335i (RHD).
Free Next Day UK Delivery
Currently on back order, we aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks! We can also ship worldwide, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.
N54-RB-RHD-O-A (Angled Style)
N54-RB-RHD-O-SISD (Straight in Straight Down Style)
56cm x 32cm x 27cm