034Motorsport Audi P34 COLD AIR INTAKE, B9 A4/ALLROAD & A5 2.0 TFSI
034Motorsport's P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers improved power, sound, and acceleration to B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 owners in a clean OEM+ package.
Through extensive evaluation of the factory airbox design, 034Motorsport's engineers were able to create a performance replacement that allows for increased airflow to the turbocharger and engine. The P34 Air Intake System offers measurable performance improvements, simple bolt-on installation, and unsurpassed fit and finish.
034Motorsport is pleased to introduce the P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5!
Significant effort went into developing this comprehensive performance intake solution for the longitudinal EA888 2.0T Gen 3 engine found in the latest generation Audi A4/Allroad & A5. Subsequently, the P34 Cold Air Intake System offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, sporty induction and turbocharger sounds, and a beautiful airbox design.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the P34 Cold Air Intake System delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is a partially-enclosed airbox which uses the factory fresh air inlet duct and heat shield, while housing a massive 5" inlet conical air filter, and a CNC-machined billet aluminum velocity stack feeding a reinforced silicone turbo inlet pipe.
We recommend visually verifying your intake system to ensure that it does not have a MAF (mass airflow) sensor attached to the airbox. The 034Motorsport P34 Cold Air Intake is only for vehicles without a MAF attached directly to the factory airbox. Please see our visual guide for more details.
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower & Torque Gains
- Increased Airflow to Turbocharger Inlet
- Enhanced Engine & Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Superb Fit & Finish to Match Factory Engine Bay
- Stealthy OEM+ Design Utilizes Factory Inlet & Heat Shield
- Massive 5" Inlet Conical Air Filter
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Velocity Stack
- Large-Diameter CFD-Optimized Turbo Inlet Hose
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
DYNO-PROVEN PERFORMANCE GAINS
The P34 Cold Air Intake System for B9 Audi A4/Allroad & A5 was engineered with performance in mind, and is a free-flowing replacement for the factory airbox and turbocharger inlet hose. As the fruition of this design approach, the P34 Cold Air Intake System yields a measurable reduction in pressure drop at the turbo inlet compared to the factory airbox, with a corresponding increase in horsepower and torque throughout the powerband.
PEAK HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Stock Intake: 253 Horsepower / 270 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- P34 Intake: 262 Horsepower / 274 Foot-Pounds of Torque
PEAK GAINS IN HORSEPOWER & TORQUE
- Peak Horsepower Gain: 10 HP @ 6,100 RPM
- Peak Torque Gain: 8 FT-LBS @ 6,100 RPM
PRESSURE DROP REDUCTION
- Stock Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.58 PSI at 6,300 RPM
- P34 Intake: Peak Pressure Drop of 0.10 PSI at 6,300 RPM
P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM PERFORMANCE DATA
|FACTORY B9 AUDI A4/A5 AIRBOX||P34 COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEM|
|Peak Horsepower||253 HP||262 HP|
|Peak Torque||270 FT-LBS||274 FT-LBS|
|Peak Horsepower Gains||10 HP @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Torque Gains||8 FT-LBS @ 6,200 RPM|
|Peak Pressure Drop at Turbo Inlet||0.58 PSI||0.10 PSI|
|Peak Pressure Drop Reduction||0.48 PSI @ 6,300 RPM|
- 2017 - Present Audi A4 (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2017 - Present Audi Allroad (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2018 - Present Audi A5 (B9)
- 2.0 TFSI
Installation Instructions PDF
Free UK Delivery
We aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks on all in stock items. We also offer worldwide shipping, simply checkout to get a shipping quote.
We Also Recommend
034Motorsport Motor Mount, Street Density Line, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI
exc. VAT £216.67
034Motorsport Density Line Control Arm Kit Upper Adjustable, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5
exc. VAT £1,155.00