034Motorsport BMW N54 N55 Street Density Passenger Side Motor Mount (1M, 135i, 335i, X1 & Z4)
We're proud to announce the availability of our new Density Line Engine Mounts for N54 & N55 powered BMWs!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
These are sold individually (One Vehicle Requires 1 Mount!)
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock N54/N55 mounts. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is substantially stiffer than stock, without introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mount
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 1 Mount!)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- 2006 - 2013 BMW 135i Convertible (E88)
- 2006 - 2013 BMW 135i Coupe / M Coupe (E82)
- 2006 - 2011 BMW 335i / 335xi Sedan (E90)
- 2006 - 2012 BMW 335i / 335xi Touring (E91)
- 2005 - 2010 BMW 335i / 335xi Coupe (E92)
- 2005 - 2013 BMW 335i Convertible (E93)
- 2009 - 2015 BMW X1 35iX (E84)
- 2008 - 2015 BMW Z4 35i Roadster (E89)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Free UK Delivery
We aim to deliver your order within 1 - 2 weeks on all in stock items. We also offer worldwide shipping, simply checkout to get a shipping quote.