No Chosen Vehicle
034Motorsport Wheel Stud And Nut Kit, M14X1.5, Cone Seat
Wheel nut and stud combo, M14x1.5 threads, Metric Grade 8.8 with Zinc plating. Features cone-seat wheel nuts meant for use with aftermarket wheels.
Wrench head size of 19mm or 3/4", up from 17mm OEM size.
- 2" which we recommend for all applications w/o a spacer but also gives room for a thin 5mm spacer as well.
- 2.5" which would accommodate a spacer up to 15mm safely
- 3" are recommended for any spacer up to 25mm, but also for race cars where longer studs allow faster wheel changes and options for virtually any spacer configuration.
- For 2.0" stud, lower threads are .45" (12mm) long, upper threads are 1.5" (38mm) long
- For 2.5" stud, lower threads are .4" (10mm) long, upper threads are 1.7" (43mm) long
- For 3.0" Stud, lower threads are .46" (12mm) long, upper threads are 2.2" (56mm) long
Allen provision is simply for convenient "hand threading" studs into hub, not for torquing. Final torque on threads is placed when nut is tightened. 034Motorsport is not responsible for stripped out Allen provisions due to improper use. 2.5" length studs will require a 7/32" (or 5.5mm) allen, and all other sizes use a 6mm allen.
Priced per set of 4 studs and 4 nuts! A 4-bolt car will need a quanitity of 4. A 5-bolt car will need a quantity 5.
Our wheel lock nut set (available in cone-seat only) is available separately.
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT) on all in stock items. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!