Genuine BMW F80 F82 M Carbon Ceramic Brake Retrofit Kit (M3 & M4)
The genuine BMW M carbon-ceramic brake is a technique from racing, especially designed for F80 M3 & F82/F83 M4. Through the use of the high-tech recyclable materials carbon and ceramic, the thermal load capacity also increases in extreme situations such as on the racetrack. The weight reduction of the brake disc has a positive effect on the fuel consumption and the agility of the M vehicle. Its long service life even slows down wear. Depending on the situation, the carbon-ceramic brake offers a further increase in active safety compared to the M compound brake. As an optical distinguishing feature, the calipers are painted in gold.
You will also need to change the brake sensor when retrofitting the BMW M Carbon Ceramic brake kit.
- The sportiness of the vehicle is underlined by the attractive exterior appearance. Especially when fitted with light-alloy wheels with an open wheel design.
- Novel carbon fibre composite ceramic: As a result, the brake discs are much more resistant to wear and a change is much less necessary.
- Even more direct / spontaneous use of braking force under extremely high load due to high and stable friction coefficient.
- Highest heat resistance even with sporty continuous use.
- 60% lighter than conventional brake discs: The reduced unsprung weight reduces the weight of the chassis and improves the road contact of the wheels. Weight reduction of rotating wheel masses by 13.50 kg.
- More accurate metering of braking power and agility when cornering by reducing the mass moment of inertia.
- Even more resistance to decreasing braking effect due to high thermal load (fading) than in the standard built-6-piston fixed caliper brake with also ventilated and perforated Gußbremsscheiben.
- High corrosion resistance of the material and thus an extension of the life of the brake discs.
- The BMW carbon ceramic brake was designed and tested according to internal requirements.
- Weight reduction of approx. 13.5 kilograms
- Novel carbon fibre composite ceramic
- The carbon-ceramic brake can only be combined with 19 "M light-alloy wheels (even with winter tires) due to the larger brake discs at the front.
- The retrofit kit corresponds to the SA 2NK (M carbon ceramic brake) and is code-relevant.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
In the box:
- Carbon ceramic brake discs front & rear
- Brake caliper housing front & rear
- Brake pads front & rear
- Brake booster
- Brake protection plates front axle
- various small fitting parts
- M3 (3C91)
F80 M3 LCI Saloon
- M3 (8M91)
F82 M4 Coupe
- M4 (3R91)
F82 M4 LCI Coupe
- M4 (4Y91)
- M4 CS (3S71)
F83 M4 convertible
- M4 (3U91)
F83 M4 LCI Convertible
- M4 (4Z91)
We aim to deliver your order within 5-7 working days of receiving your order.
Two years manufacture warranty.
BMW - Genuine BMW Performance Parts.
120 x 79 x 47 cm
We Also Recommend
BMS BMW VW Mini Short Throw Clutch Stop Upgrade (Golf GTI/R & Cooper S R56) After 2006
exc. VAT £14.67