034Motorsport Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade For Audi RS3 8V & AUDI TTRS 8S
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Audi 8V RS3 and Audi 8P TTRS! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 0.938 inch thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 and 2018 Audi TTRS Development Vehicles, and multiple enthusiast-owned Audi MQB vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi RS3 and 8S Audi TTRS vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- Manufactured from high-quality, solid, 0.938” spring steel
- Two positions for adjustability based on driver preference
- Soft Position - 81% rate increase over stock bar.
- Stiff Position - 102% rate increase over stock bar.
- Attractive black powdercoat for protection from the elements
- Beautiful billet CNC brackets with clear anodizing for protection from the elements
- Integrated Zerk fittings in the CNC brackets for easy greasing maintenance
- Locating collars to prevent the sway bar from walking side to side
In The Box
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi RS3 and Audi TTRS Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- Audi 8V RS3 (2015-2017)
- Audi 8V.5 RS3 (2018+)
- Audi 8S TTRS (2018+)
Sway Bar Rate Data
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 81% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (22mm) hollow rear sway bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 102% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (22mm) hollow rear sway bar
The installation of your 034Motorsport Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the 8V Audi RS3 and 8S Audi TTRS is a relatively simple process that will take approximately one hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
All 034Motorsport products are covered by our industry-leading 1 Year Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. The 1 Year Warranty does not cover natural discolouration or cosmetic imperfections on carbon fiber finishes which occur over time.
Free UK Delivery
Free UK delivery on all orders, same day dispatch if ordered before 11am on all in stock items. Worldwide shipping available, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.