034Motorsport Audi/VW Engine/Transmission Mount Pair, (8V/8V.5 A3/S3 8S TT/TTS ,MK7 Golf/GTI/R)
034Motorsport's Motorsport Mounts for Volkswagen Mk7 Golf/GTI/R and Audi 8V/8V.5 A3/S3 & 8S TT/TTS models are are the new standard in track performance. These mounts are designed with ultimate performance in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of power level applied and type of track racing they are used for.
Motorsport Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory engine/transmission mounts, and are designed to be completely rebuildable with replaceable rubber bushings. These extreme-duty mounts will increase noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts.
High-Durometer Rubber Vs. Polyurethane
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Racing Applications
- Great Solution for Excessive Power Levels
- Replaceable 65 Durometer Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Virtually Indestructable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V/8V.5 - MQB) 2.0TFSI
- Does not Fit 2018 RS3
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS (8S- MQB) 2.0TFSI
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MkVII - MQB) 2.0TFSI
- 2015 - 2016 Volkswagen R (MkVII - MQB) 2.0TFSI
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Free UK Delivery
We aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks on all in-stock items. We also offer worldwide shipping, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.