No Chosen Vehicle
034Motorsport BMW E36 E87 E91 Street Density Transmission Mount (Inc. 130i, 325i, 530i)
We're proud to announce the availability of our new Density Line Transmission Mounts for BMWs!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts, resulting in improved shifting feel and driving dynamics.
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock BMW transmission mounts.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop and crisper shifting, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, void-free design eliminates the possibility of collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Transmission Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mount
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts!)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanised rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- BMW 123d / 130i (E81) - 2006 - 2011
- BMW 120d / 123d / 130i (E87) - 2003 - 2011
- BMW 123d / 125i / 128i / 135i (E88) - 2006 - 2013
- BMW 123d / 125i / 128i / 135i / M Coupe (E82) - 2006 - 2013
- BMW 316g / 316i / 318i / 318is / 318ti / 320i / 323i / 323ti / 325i / 325is / 328i / 328i / M3 (E36) - 1989 - 2000
- BMW 320Ci / 320i / 323Ci / 323i / 325Ci / 325i / 325ti / 328Ci / 328i / 330Ci / 330i (E46) - 1997 - 2006
- BMW 316i / 318d / 318i / 320d / 320i / 320si / 323i / 325d / 325i / 328i / 330d / 330i / 335d / 335i Sedan (E90) - 2004 - 2011
- BMW 318d / 318i / 320i / 323i / 325d / 325i / 328i / 330d / 330i / 335d / 335i Touring (E91) - 2006 - 2012
- BMW 316i / 320i / 323i / 325d / 325i / 328i / 330d / 330i / 335d / 335i / 335is Coupe (E92) - 2005 - 2013
- BMW 320i / 323i / 325d / 325i / 328i / 330d / 330i / 335i / 335is Convertible (E93) - 2005 - 2013
- BMW 520i / 523i / 525i / 528i / 530i (E39) - 1995 - 2003
- BMW 530dX / 535dX / 535iX (F07) - 2009 - 2015
- BMW 530dX / 535dX / 535iX / M550dX (F10) - 2009 - 2015
- BMW 520dX / 530dX / 535dX / 535iX / M550dX (F11) - 2010 - 2015
- BMW 640dX / 640iX (F06) - 2012 - 2015
- BMW 640dX / 640iX (F12) - 2011 - 2015
- BMW 640dX / 640iX (F13) - 2011 - 2015
- BMW 730dX / 740dX / 750dX (F01) - 2010 - 2015
- BMW 740LdX / 740LiX / 750LdX (F02) - 2011 - 2015
- BMW Z3 2.0 / Z3 2.2i / Z3 2.5 / Z3 2.5i / Z3 2.8 / Z3 3.0i / Z3 M (E36/7 & E36/8) - 1996 - 2002
- BMW Z4 2.0i / Z4 2.2i / Z4 2.5i / Z4 2.5si / Z4 3.0i / Z4 3.0si / Z4 M (E85) - 2002 - 2008
- BMW Z4 3.0si / Z4 M (E86) - 2005 - 2008
- BMW Z4 23i / Z4 30i / Z4 35i / Z4 35is Roadster (E89) - 2008 - 2015
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £50 (exc. VAT) on all in stock items. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!