034Motorsport Check Valve, 1.8T, 2.7T, AAN PCV, Billet
034Motorpsort's billet PCV check valve serves as a simple, elegant, indestructible replacement for the problematic OEM Audi/Volkswagen plastic valve (035 103 245A).
The 034 check valve is a high quality spring-loaded ball-style unit designed for simple bolt-on installation for the Audi AAN I5 20VT, Audi/Seat/Volkswagen 1.8T, Audi 2.7T, and many others. Features a CNC-machined billet aluminum housing with stainless steel ball-bearing and spring.
Can also be used in universal applications where you'd want to keep pressure out a specific hose or chamber, pressure side features a 1/2" nipple, vacuum side a 1" OD. Suitable for applications up to 100PSI or more.
- 1982-1987 Audi UrQuattro
- 8N (1999-2002) Audi TT (AWP Engine Code Only)
- B5 (1997-2001) Audi A4 1.8T
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi S4 2.7T
- B6 (2002-2005) Audi A4 1.8T
- C4 (1992-1994) Audi S4 2.2T
- C4 (1994-1997) Audi S6 2.2T
- C5 (1998-2001) Audi A6 2.7T (APB Engine Code Only)
- C5 (2003-2004) Audi RS6 4.2T
- Mk4 (1999-2005) Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/New Beetle 1.8T
*Fits other VAG models including early VW Rabbit/Scirocco, Audi 200 20v, etc. Can be used universally in any application where a similarly-sized ball-style check valve is needed.
Free UK Delivery
We aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks on all in-stock items. We also offer worldwide shipping, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.