034Motorsport Check Valve, 1.8T, 2.7T, AAN PCV, Billet
034Motorpsort's billet PCV check valve serves as a simple, elegant, indestructible replacement for the problematic OEM Audi/Volkswagen plastic valve (035 103 245A).
The 034 check valve is a high quality spring-loaded ball-style unit designed for simple bolt-on installation for the Audi AAN I5 20VT, Audi/Seat/Volkswagen 1.8T, Audi 2.7T, and many others. Features a CNC-machined billet aluminum housing with stainless steel ball-bearing and spring.
Can also be used in universal applications where you'd want to keep pressure out a specific hose or chamber, pressure side features a 1/2" nipple, vacuum side a 1" OD. Suitable for applications up to 100PSI or more.
- 1982-1987 Audi UrQuattro
- 8N (1999-2002) Audi TT (AWP Engine Code Only)
- B5 (1997-2001) Audi A4 1.8T
- B5 (2000-2002) Audi S4 2.7T
- B6 (2002-2005) Audi A4 1.8T
- C4 (1992-1994) Audi S4 2.2T
- C4 (1994-1997) Audi S6 2.2T
- C5 (1998-2001) Audi A6 2.7T (APB Engine Code Only)
- C5 (2003-2004) Audi RS6 4.2T
- Mk4 (1999-2005) Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/New Beetle 1.8T
*Fits other VAG models including early VW Rabbit/Scirocco, Audi 200 20v, etc. Can be used universally in any application where a similarly-sized ball-style check valve is needed.
Free UK Delivery
Free UK delivery on all orders, same day dispatch if ordered before 11am on all in stock items. Worldwide shipping available, simply enter your full address during checkout including the correct postal code for a shipping quote.