034Motorsport Motor Mount, Density Line, Audi I5, C4 UrS4/UrS6, B3 80/90/Coupe Quattro, 4000/5000, 100/200
We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mounts for numerous Audi I5 applications, including the C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6, B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro, Audi 4000/5000, and Audi 100/200!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount is manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is approximately 10% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 25% stiffer than stock.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Engine Mount is manufactured from 80 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 120% stiffer than stock.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Track Density Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer (Street Density) or 80 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Sold Individually (One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts)
- C4 Audi UrS4/UrS6 - AAN
- B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro - I5 Engines
- Audi UrQuattro
- Audi Coupe GT
- Audi 4000/5000 - I5 Enignes
- Audi 100/200 - I5 Engines
- 443 199 379D / 443199379D
- 443 199 379E / 443199379E
- 443 199 381C / 443199381C
- 443 199 381L / 443199381L
- 443 199 382 / 443199382
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
Street Density vs. Track Density:
We recommend Street Density Mounts for all daily-driven vehicles. They offer a significant increase in performance with a minimal increase in NVH transfer into the cabin. Track Density Mounts are recommended for purpose-built track cars, or those who do not mind significantly increased engine noise and vibration in the cabin.
Please select Street Density or Track Density from the dropdown menu above. Sold individually. One vehicle will require 2 mounts!
- The nuts for these mounts should be torqued to the factory specification of 25 Nm (approximately 18.5 ft. lbs.). Overtightening these nuts can cause damage to the mounting studs!
- These performance engine mounts will fit most Audi I5 models, including UrQuattro, 4000/Coupe GT, 80/90/Coupe Quattro, 5000, 100, 200, S4 and others. However, some non-US cars use an offset-style mount. These will not fit those applications.
034-509-0009-SD (Street Density)
034-509-0009-TD (Track Density)
We Also Recommend
034Motorsport Sway Bar End Link, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5
exc. VAT £165.00
034Motorsport 07K Stage 1 + SRI Performance ECU Upgrade, MKV Volkswagen Jetta/Rabbit 2.5L
exc. VAT £375.00
034Motorsport 07K Stage 1 Performance ECU Upgrade, MKV Volkswagen Jetta/Rabbit 2.5L
exc. VAT £250.00