034Motorsport Motor Mount, Street Density Line, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop and the possibility of leakage and collapse associated with the factory mounts. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques and employ emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings. Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
In the box
1 x Motor Mount
(One Vehicle Requires 2 Mounts! Please change the quantity to 2 if you are changing both.)
- Manufactured from 45 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
- Solid rubber without oil filled voids eliminates possibility of leakage and collapse.
- Reduces drivetrain slop, providing more direct power transfer that can be felt.
- Improves the feel of upshifts and downshifts.
- Complete drop-in replacement of factory engine mounts
- One year warranty
- Developed based on direct customer, employee, and dealer feedback, with testing on multiple cars, and over 3,000 miles on a 034Motorsport employee’s 2013 allroad.
- Vulcanized rubber construction is superior to polyurethane. Vulcanized rubber is more expensive due to complexity of manufacturing and initial tooling costs, but the advantages are that rubber works in both tension AND compression, while polyurethane works only in compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective. Finally, rubber does not pack-out and wear like polyurethane does, providing a longer lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- High quality cast aluminum mount body, leveraging what Audi had already designed very well, and adding performance-enhancing solid rubber support.
- 034Motorsport has a long history of manufacturing OEM style performance enhancing motor mounts.
- 034Motorsport provides industry leading customer service, and offers a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Built in emulator means no compatibility issues or resistors needed to make the chassis electronics happy.
- OEM mounts are failure prone and an achilles heel of this platform.
- 2008 - 2016 Audi A4 2.0T (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 2.0T (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2018 Audi Q5 2.0T (B8/B8.5)
Click here for the installation guide.
- Please Note: The installation of your 034Motorsport Street Density B8/B8.5 Audi Motor Mounts is a relatively involved process that will take approximately 4-5 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left. We highly recommend having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure. Our installation guide is meant to supplement the factory procedure.
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)