No Chosen Vehicle
Bilstein BMW 1/2/3/4 Series Clubsport Coilover
Every track is different. The BILSTEIN Clubsport adjusts to every condition with motorsports dynamics.
As close to motorsports as you can get.
The BILSTEIN Clubsport suspension kit takes our 50 years of motorsports know-how and transfers it to the open road. A high-end German TÜV approved coilover combined with BILSTEIN monotube technology creates a perfect combination for meeting high performance demands. The 2-way adjustment system allows the seperate configuration of Rebound and compression. Fast turns and extreme situations don’t challenge the chassis any more. Choose the extremly durable BILSTEIN quality, tested in the “Green Hell”, the Nürburgring-Nordschleife.
- Separate configurations for rebound and compression: Red for rebound, blue for compression
- 100 setting variations that can be manually selected and experienced with tangible differences
- Aluminum adjusters are easy-to-read and scale from 1 (soft) to 10 (hard)
- Simple set-up changes without additional tools
- Camber adjustment with aluminum uniball support bearings for optimal cornering stability
- Weight and installation space advantages thanks to integrated reservoir
- Extremely resilient design includes quality sport springs made of high-strength material, and spring seats and lock rings made of a special aluminum alloy
- Allows further customization for use in racing
- Made in Germany
- German TÜV certification
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £50 (exc. VAT) on all in stock items. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!