BMS BMW Oil Filter Cap Removal/Install Tool
Remove your oil filter cap like the pros do.
Save time and money by changing your oil. This tool easily removes/installs the oil filter housing cap on most BMW vehicles. Just place the BMS oil filter wrench over the oil filter housing and turn with common tools. Can be used with a 21MM socket, standard 21mm wrench, crescent wrench, 3/8" inch drive ratchet or torque wrench. Removes filters without damage to the filter housing. This unique design fits completely over the filter housing. Made in the USA from a solid block of billet aluminium, anodised black with the Burger Motorsports logo engraved on top. This tool is required for oil filter changes and is a must for any DIY enthusiast.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
- BMW 1-series E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F21, 1M
- BMW 2-series F22, F23
- BMW 3-series E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, M3, F80 M3 Up to 2015 F30 and F31. Does not work on 340 or 440 vehicles.
- BMW 4-series F32, F33, F36, F82 M4
- BMW 5-series E39, E61, E60, E63, F07, F10, F11, M5
- BMW 6-series E63, E64, F06, F12, F13, M6
- BMW 7-series E38, E65, E66, F01, F02
- BMW Z4, M-Roadster/Coupe E85, E89
- BMW X Series E84 X1, X3 E83, F25, X5 E53, E70, F15, X5M, E71 X6, X6M
- BMW Z3 2006+
Free Next Day UK Delivery
FREE UK next day delivery if ordered before 11am on all in stock items! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
BMS do no offer warranty on this product
We Also Recommend