BMS Mini Cooper Magnetic Specialty Spark Plug Socket Tool (R56, R55 & R57)
Change Your Plugs Like a Pro!
This listing is no longer in use, you can visit the new listing HERE
Everyone knows spark plug changes are suggested every 20k miles or so for tuned vehicles. Everyone also knows 2007+ R56 R55 R57 Cooper & Cooper S requires a special thin walled socket to remove/reinstall the spark plugs. But what you might not know is the BMS socket fits like a glove and is only one third the price of a MINI socket! It also includes an integrated rare earth magnet to secure the plugs while raising and lowering them in the long bores. Ours will never wear out like spark plug sockets with rubber or metal tensioners to hold the spark plug in. The RIGHT tool for the job makes MINI spark plug replacement a snap!
- OEM quality perfect fit thin wall socket
- Strong magnetic hold never deteriorates or weakens
- Fits standard 3/8 drive socket wrench
- High quality at a super low price
- Designed and manufactured for your Mini Cooper by Burger Motorsports, Inc.
- Excellent addition to your toolbox
- 12 point, 14mm
- Thin walled deep specialty socket
- Strong magnetic hold
- 3/8" drive
- Recommended spark plug torque 17 lb-ft or 23nm
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
- 2007+ R56 Mini Cooper & Cooper S Hatchback
- 2008+ R55 MINI Cooper and Cooper S CLUBMAN
- 2009+ R57 MINI Cooper and Cooper S Convertible
Free UK Delivery
Free next day UK Delivery on stock items if ordered before 11am! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
BMS do not offer warranty on this item.
We Also Recommend
BMS BMW VW Mini Short Throw Clutch Stop Upgrade (Golf GTI/R & Cooper S R56) After 2006
exc. VAT £14.67