Clinched BMW E92 Wide Body Kit without Ducktail
Ever since E21 generation, BMW 3-series cars have been a benchmark of a sporty compact sedan class. E90/E92 cars are no exception.
While there are quite a few engine and chassis upgrades availalable our BMW E92 widebody kit allows you to take exterior design to a next level. Your 3-series will look much wider and meaner with our additional flares and bumper components. Our kit will allow to run a much more agressive wheel and tire combo thus helping you put all that power to the ground.
– Adds +2.6 inches (6.5cm) per side up front and +3.5 inches (9cm) per side out back.
– The kit includes following parts: front fender flares, rear fender flares, side skirts, ducktail trunk spoiler (optional), front bumper add-on elements, rear bumper add-on elements.
This listing doesn't include the duck tail, please refer to the other listing if you would also like the ducktail.
- High-quality precision-made ABS plastic widebody kit for BMW E92.
- Adds +2.6 inches (6.5cm) per side up front and +3.5 inches (9cm) per side out back
- Included in the kit: front fender flares, rear fender flares, ducktail trunk spoiler (optional), front bumper elements, rear bumper elements
- This BMW E92 widebody kit will fit all E92 coupe models (316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335is, 335xi, 320d, 320xd, 325d, 330d, 330xd, 335d as well as M3) made between 2007 and 2013. While the kit was designed for a coupe bodystyle, we’ve had quite a few customers mount it on E90 saloon.
Important Note: The body kit is designed to work with M3 / Performance Style Front Bumper and M3 Style Side Skirts only, both parts are mandatory to fit this body kit.
The kit would fit on the E92 M3 without modification.
Installation & Hardware
The kit does NOT come with mounting hardware or rubber gaskets since some customers may prefer to have the flares blended in with the body.
For those customers looking to mount the kit with exposed hardware we offer both rubber gaskets as well as a choice of Type 1, Type 2 or Type 3 mounting hardware. The type of mounting hardware is nothing more than a personal choice.
You wil need a total of 44pcs of nuts & bolts for this kit.
Please note – you will be required to cut your existing fenders and quarter panels. We highly recommend professional installation, although some of our clients have been successful with DIY installations.
All parts come in unpainted black ABS plastic – you can paint the kit or have it wrapped. In either case, the parts will need to be primed first.
www.willtheyfit.com is a good first step to figuring out possible wheel and tire combos.
Free UK Delivery
We aim to deliver your order within 1-3 working days on all in stock items. The usual delivery time of this wide body kit is 2-3 weeks. We also offer worldwide shipping, simply checkout to get a shipping quote.
159cm x 36cm x 31cm
We Also Recommend