No Chosen Vehicle
CSF BMW Toyota G20 G29 A90 Dual-Core Transmission Oil Cooler (Inc. 330e, M340i, Z4 M40i & Supra)
As the world leader in BMW performance cooling, CSF has taken the lead in introducing a full-line of competition-grade cooling products and complete packages for the B58 engine (found in the Toyota Supra and many BMW G-Series models).
As more vehicles start to become raced in competitive motorsports, the glaring overheating issues that plague this platform have become even more apparent. CSF has answered the call with the release of new exclusive Dual-Core ZF 8HP Transmission Oil Cooler.
CSF is the world leader in BMW transmission cooling technology. From its experience starting with the transmission in the BMW F8X M3, M4, and M2 Comp, CSF applied several different features exclusive to its manufacturing technologies. An innovative dual-core design allows for a 240% increase in core volume, resulting in maximum performance and maintaining optimal shifting during extreme racing conditions – from road racing to the drag strip. During R&D, CSF consulted with a network of partners, including leading time attack teams, tuners, and more. Often, the feedback was gearbox fatigue and sluggish shifting with transmission temperatures overheating under prolonged or hard use. CSF has the answer with our industry-leading transmission cooler for the A90/91 Supra and BMW G-Series’ ZF 8HP transmission. Installed in the world’s fastest A90 Supra – Titan Motorsports Drag Race Supra (first and only Supra to reach the 8s in the 1/4 mile).
- Innovative Dual-Core Design (Industry Exclusive) vs. OEM Single Core
- 240% Increase in Core Volume
- 130% Increase in Fluid Capacity Compared to OEM (CSF 550ml vs. OEM ~240ml)
- Two 16mm Stacked Cores = 32mm Core Width (44mm Overall Width) vs. OEM
- 15mm Core Width
- Rear Cooler: 15 Rows vs. OEM 12 Rows
- Front Cooler: Additional 12 Rows
- 5.4mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin vs. OEM 7mm
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure
- 16mm 9-Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- 129mm Overall Height vs. OEM 125mm Allows for Maximum Performance
- Without Increasing Overall Surface Area or Blocking Airflow to Rest of Cooling System
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Can be Installed With CSF’s High-Performance Heat Exchanger (CSF #8154) or with the OEM Cooling System
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance and/or Transmission Tuning
Compatibility (Click to Expand)
- BMW 3 Series G20 G21 (2017+)
- 330e, M340i & M340ix
- BMW Z4 Series G29 Z4 (2017+)
- Z4 M40i
- Toyota A90 A91 GR Supra (2020+)
2 Years CSF Radiators Warranty
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!