No Chosen Vehicle
Evolution Racewerks (ER) BMW N55 Turbo to Intercooler Chargepipe (M135i, M235i, M2, 335i & 435i)
Please Note: Picture is for illustration purpose, as we only stock the chargepipe in Anodise Black Finish. If you prefer the polish finish, they will be on back-order.
Introducing our new Turbo to Intercooler (TIC) Charge Pipe for the 2012+ BMW 335i N55 Single Turbo Engine, 2013+ BMW 435i N55 Single Turbo Engine and 2012+ BMW M135i/M235i N55 Single Turbo Engine!
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminium Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft rubber charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Intercooler matched 2.5" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring lock flange. Precision CNC machined flange ensures leak free connection to the turbocharger and intercooler. Quick and easy connection and disconnection. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket charge pipe upgrades available in the marketplace.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hump Hose included.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodising (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodising helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Take a look at your factory rubber charge pipe that runs from the turbocharger to your intercooler. Grab it and squeeze the rubber hose and you will be surprised how easily it collapses. Now, imagine how that charge pipe is under boost! Our new turbocharger to intercooler (TIC) charge pipe replaces that rubber hose with a new 6061 aluminium (lightweight) mandrel bent piping. Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. Airflow in a pipe tends to travel in the outer edges of the pipe. Hard piping like our TIC charge pipe keeps the inner diameter of the constant and prevents it from ballooning or collapsing. The results? Better throttle response and decreased turbo lag! Pair it with the ER N55 Charge Pipes and have full metal hard piping in your entire intercooler system!
Type III Hard Anodise Black Finish
Our TIC charge pipe utilises the factory style o-ring locking connectors. This allows an easy plug and play swap with either your factory intercooler or upgraded intercooler. Our TIP charge pipe kit comes with everything needed for installation and comes with our "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
2012-2016 F32 BMW 435
2014-2016 F22/F23 BMW M235i
2014-2016 F20 BMW M135i
2016+ F87 BMW M2
FREE Next Day UK Delivery
Receive it the next working day if ordered before 11am on all in stock items! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Evolution Racewerks (ER) Limited Lifetime Warranty (Non-Transferable)
Evolution Racewerks (ER)