No Chosen Vehicle
Fabspeed Porsche 991 Carrera Sport Headers
High Performance sport headers improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
HP (whp): +15
TQ (ft/lbs): +27
WT (lbs): N/A
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012-2016
- Improves power by 15 whp and 27 ft-lbs. of torque at 3000rpm
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Investment-cast F1/ALMS/NASCAR high-velocity 3-into-1 merge collectors for maximum performance
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guarantee
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers.
- Gaskets included for a leak proof seal
- Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fabspeed's Sport Headers for the Porsche 991 Carrera in comparison with the factory OEM headers.
Detail shot of the 200-cell HJS HD catalytic converter. Superior in quality to OEM with increased flow for more power and sound.
Fabspeed's Sport Headers for the Porsche 991 Carrera installed.
We manufacture each Sport Header in house; Fabspeed has a full precision shop allowing us to engineer and build our performance components.
Dyno chart provided by a customer:
"This is not a same-day comparison, but the difference is large. The headers led to a 14hp and 18ft/lb bump at peak, with the TQ peak coming in 350 rpm earlier, but the really remarkable thing is the difference in midrange - at 4,000rpm the difference is almost 50 ft/lb. This explains the car's turning into a city-street weapon!"
DYNO SESSION | Porsche 991 Carrera S with Fabspeed Sport Headers
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!