No Chosen Vehicle
Forge Audi Catch Can (8S TTRS & 8V.5 RS3)
This oil catch tank kit is for the Audi TTRS 8S and Audi RS3 2017-on, developed by our in-house development team. Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven our oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend, particularly if you are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well placed drain tap.
The design of the kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. We developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
Finally, this kit includes machined billet fittings that are anodised black to form an OEM-looking product when installed.
Please note: We have found that on some late RS3 and TTRS models from 2019 onwards an additional breather has been added to the PCV. If your engine has the additional breather the catch can will NOT fit. To check this, remove your vehicles engine cover and check the visible PCV unit.
No Additional Breather
- 0.4L capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying
- A dipstick for simple level inspection
- 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- The engine cover can still be fitted after installation
- Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing.
- Audi RS3 8V Facelift (2017+)
- Audi TTRS Mk3 8S
Limited Lifetime Forge Warranty
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £100 (exc. VAT) on all in stock items. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!