Forge Audi RS6 C7 & RS7 Charge Cooler Radiator
With modern day aftermarket ECU tuning pushing powerful engines harder. In certain conditions the vehicle will run the risk of receiving inadequately cooled air affecting the engines efficiency and ultimately losing power
With this in mind Forge are proud to release the PolarCooler as the first auxiliary cooling system for the Audi RS6 and RS7 (C7 platform) cars in the market.
Following exhaustive testing on the road and dyno working with 3 different manufacturers of water core, we are proud to present the ultimate in frontal water cooling solutions.
*Please note - this will not fit with Nightvision unless it is removed*
- An increase of over 100% extra capacity using a 22 fpi ( fins per inch ) louvre super tech cooling core for maximum cooling.
- The PolarCooler retains the OEM charge cooler radiator but flows into a front mounted extra auxiliary radiator that is front mounted.
- This design means it has no obstructions i.e. the condenser to affect its efficiency and performance .It is not placed directly in front of the coolant radiator and is last in sequence.
- This unique design has allowed inlet temperatures to be lowered by 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) in 3 back to back consecutive runs on the dyno.
- With the Forge PolarCooler the standard bleed point is retained on the OEM radiator.
- The Forge PolarCooler has no extra header tank as the OEM system utilises a one way valve within the system that only opens if the water level drops e.g. taking in water when it evaporates
- All of the Forge coolant hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The Forge PolarCooler comes complete with all the necessary hardware including an OEM modified crash bar and Forge silicon hoses to complete the installation, along with anti-corrosion black powder coat on the hand fabricated end tanks and crash bar.
This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
This Graph shows the vehicle without the Forge charge cooler fitted
This graph shows the results with the Forge carge cooler fitted
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Audi RS6 C7 & RS7
Free Next Day UK Delivery
Free next day delivery on stock items if ordered before 11am! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Forge Limited Lifetime Warranty (Non-Transferable)
We Also Recommend
034Motorsport Motor Mount, Street Density Line, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI
exc. VAT £216.67
034Motorsport Density Line Control Arm Kit Upper Adjustable, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5
exc. VAT £1,155.00