Forge BMW N55 Chargepipe (M2, M135i, M235i, 335i & 435i)
Many of you will already be aware that the original plastic charge pipe is a real weak link on the N55, and over the last 6 months we have received many requests after the charge pipes fail. If you take a look at the images above you can see how the coupler becomes brittle leading to cracking, fracture and ultimate failure. Our alloy replacement uses a CNC coupler to ensure this is a permanent solution*
We would recommend that whilst replacing this you also consider the Forge Turbo to Intercooler Pipe Upgrade
NOTE: HARDPIPES ARE NOW MADE WITH A WATER METH BOSS BUILT IN. THE BOSS CAN BE PLUGGED IF NOT USED, THE PLUG IS SUPPLIED WITHIN THE KIT.
- The Forge boost pipe for BMW 135 F20 will Increase throttle response and decrease turbo lag.
- The Forge boost pipe allows you to retain the factory style O-ring throttle lock flange.
- Precision CNC couplers allows for a quick and easy connection and disconnection .
- Precision CNC machined flanges.
- The alloy hard pipes are powder coated to allow for a more durable hard wearing product.
- You can retain the factory electronic diverter valve.
- One meth bung for Water/Meth Integration
- This replaces OEM Pipe Part No. 13717604033
F87 BMW M2 2014+
F20 BMW M135i 2012+
F22/F23 BMW M235i 2014+
F30/F31 BMW 335i 2013+
F32/F33 BMW 435i 2014+
Note: Does not currently fit XI models.
Free Next Day UK Delivery
FREE UK next day delivery on stock items if ordered before 11am! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Forge Lifetime Warranty (Non-Transferable)
44cm x 34cm x 15cm