Fuel-It BMW N54 & N55 Stage 2 LPFP Low Pressure Fuel Pump (1M, 135i & 335i)
You may also want to purchase the lock ring removal tool.
This is a complete Low Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. The new Walbro 450 pump provides approximately 100% more flow than stock. A flow test is carried out prior to dispatch.
This is suitable for up to 600whp on pump/race fuel or 550 whp on E85.
On vehicles outside North America, the stock white cap will need to be transferred for installation, this is due to a difference on emission regulations outside of NA.
In the box
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket
- A new E85 compatible Walbro F90000267 (450) pump
- A new Walbro filter
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
All BMW E chassis with the N54 & N55 turbocharged engines, 1M, 135i and 335i
- 1' E88 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 1' E82 (11/2006 — 10/2013)
- 3' E90 (02/2004 — 09/2008)
- 3' E90 LCI (07/2007 — 12/2011)
- 3' E91 (02/2004 — 08/2008)
- 3' E91 LCI (07/2007 — 05/2012)
- 3' E92 (05/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E92 LCI (11/2008 — 06/2013)
- 3' E93 (09/2005 — 02/2010)
- 3' E93 LCI (11/2008 — 10/2013)
- X1 E84 (04/2009 — 06/2015)
Free UK Delivery
Currently on back-order, we aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks! We can also ship worldwide, simply enter your full address during checkout for a shipping quote.
Fuel-It Limited Warranty.