No Chosen Vehicle
H&R Porsche 25mm Lowering Springs (911, 911 Cabriolet)
H&R Sport Springs have been engineered to deliver improved handling and a lowered ride height while maintaining superb ride quality. Manufactured and tested at our facility in Lennestadt, Germany, H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use. With more than 1,800 different spring sets to choose from, H&R's product range is the most comprehensive in the industry.
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered centre of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design (depending on application)
- Compatible wit OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for enhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or TUV approval
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
Lower both front and rear by 25mm
CompatibilityJun 2000 - Aug 2005 Porsche 911 (996) 3.6 Turbo 4
Please contact us if you require a fitting service on this part.
1 Year H&R Warranty.
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!