MFactory BMW Helical LSD E82 E90 F20 F30 (Inc. M135i, M235i, 135i & 335i)
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow if ordered within
Collect 707 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 707 loyalty points worth £7.07 GBP.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical Limited Slip Differential. Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction. A must for any race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!
Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time
Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
Advanced Gear Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race transmissions built with MFactory components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!
2nd Generation Design
The MFactory v2 Helical LSD is lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Torque-Biasing Differential on the market today!
Covered by the MFactory Feel The Torque™ 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
An Industry First! If you do not feel the difference after installing your new Limited Slip Differential, you may return the product to us for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) within 30 days of the purchase date
Covered by the MFactory Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all MFactory Helical LSD's come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty
A common misconception is that a Torsen-Style Differential is useless under a no-load situation (e.g One wheel in the air). Although true to an extent, this no-load situation does not apply to the modern day car with Traction Control (or eDiff). For those without traction control, there is a very commonly used solution to the problem (used by professional race car drivers over the past 30+ years) that our competitors will not tell you; simply left-foot brake
- Made from imported Japanese SAE 4320 & SAE 9310 Steel
- Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level Drag Racing
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground
- Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
- Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse effect to steering response
- Optional Race Pack Upgrades for more aggressive cornering (Honda & Mazda Fitments Only)
- BMW 1 Series E82 E88 2007-2013
- 135i (MT/DCT) - Requires Machining
- BMW 3 Series E90 E91 E92 E93
- 335i & 335d 2005-2007 (AT)
- 335i & 335d 2007-2013 (MT/DCT) - Requires Final Drive
- 335d March 2007-2013 (AT) - Requires Final Drive
- BMW Z4 Series E89
- Z4 35i 2009+ (MT) - Requires Machining
- BMW 1 Series F20 F21 2012+
- M135i (MT) - Requires Machining
- BMW 2 Series F22 F23 2012+
- M235i (MT) - Requires Machining
- BMW 3 Series F30 F31 2012+
- 335i (MT) - Requires Machining
- BMW 4 Series F32 F33 2012+
- 435i (MT) - Requires Machining
BMW 135i MT/335i 07+ MT/DCT/335d Fitments
Will not directly fit these models due to the OEM Ring Gear being welded onto the differential. The Ring Gear will either need to be machined to accept the new LSD, or a new bolted Ring & Pinion used. MFactory Competition Products is one of only 3 companies in the US that can provide this service that meets OEM tolerances, and the only US company to manufacture precision aftermarket performance Ring & Pinions (Final Drive Gears) for the BMW.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Next Day UK Delivery
For in stock items, get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99, excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time.
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!