No Chosen Vehicle
MillTek Volkswagen Large Bore Downpipe with Hi-Flow Sports Catalyst - For Milltek Cat-Back (Inc. MK7 & MK7.5 Golf GTI)
Milltek Valved Exhaust System specifically designed for the Volkswagen Golf MK7.5. With in-house production and engineering in the United Kingdom, Milltek have been designing and developing exhaust systems for over 32 years.
This experience has helped put Milltek on the map when it comes to performance exhausts, with offerings that range from Audi/Volkswagen to Porsche, BMW, and even Bentley. But, they don't stop there. Milltek has also made its presence felt in the motorsport community. Through partnerships with various race teams throughout the world, Milltek has gathered feedback on ways to improve their systems from enthusiasts at every level.
EC-Approved. Must be fitted with the Milltek Sport cat-back system and requires a Stage 2 ECU remap.
Please Note; Non Performance Pack Models & Non-GPF Equipped Models Only.
Pipe Ø: 3.00" (76.20 mm) *
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 GTi (including GTi Performance Pack, Clubsport & Clubsport S models) 2013 to 2016
- Volkswagen Golf MK7.5 GTi (Non Performance Pack Models & Non-GPF Equipped Models Only) 2017 to 2018
- Volkswagen Golf MK7.5 GTi (Performance Pack Models & Non OPF/GPF Equipped Models Only) 2017 to 2018
- Seat Leon Cupra 280 & 290 2.0 TSI (Non OPF/GPF Models) 2014 to 2017
- Seat Leon Cupra 300 2.0 TSI (Non-OPF/GPF Models) 2018 to 2019
In The Box
- 1 x Large-bore Downpipe and 200-CPSI Hi-flow Sports Catalyst (EC-Approved)
- 1 x Front Connecting Pipe
Next Day UK Delivery
Get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99 (exc. VAT), excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 11:00 GMT on all in stock items!