Shell Helix Ultra HX8 5W-40 ECT C3 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow if ordered within
Collect 13 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 13 loyalty points worth £0.13 GBP.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Today’s vehicles need a motor oil that keeps pace with their changing demands and does more to improve performance and engine life. This is why Shell came up with an entirely new way to produce synthetic base oils, made from natural gas with our patented Shell PurePlus Technology.
Shell Helix Ultra is a range of top-tier motor oil that is formulated using the unique Shell PurePlus Technology, yielding a motor oil that actively helps keep engines clean. Active Cleansing Technology has always been at the heart of Shell Helix. Starting with the unique Shell PurePlus Technology allows the product to provide even higher levels of cleansing and protection.
Shell Helix HX8 ECT uses advanced emissions-compatible technology that helps to keep diesel particulate filters clean to help maintain engine performance
This LL-04 oil is for low sulfur content fuels - as in Europe. The is the recommended grade for UK cars. Can be used for BMWs equipped with a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Unsurpassed sludge protection – no other motor oil can keep your engine closer to factory clean (Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using 0W-30)
- Low viscosity and low friction characteristics for up to 1.7% greater fuel economy (Based on ACEA M 111 fuel economy results compared with the industry reference oil)
- Protects emission systems by helping to keep diesel particulate filters clean
- Can be used for modern gasoline, diesel engines with particulate filters, and gas engines
- For low sulfur content fuels (Europe). This is the recommended grade for UK cars.
- ACEA C3
- MB Approval 229.31 and 229.51
- BMW LL04 – This includes B48, N55, S55, N47, B57, N13, N20 and B58
- Renault RN 0700, 0710.
Contact us if unsure
Please Note: LL04 for vehicles within the UK, Europe, EU plus Switzerland, Norway and Liechtenstein.
521773571 (5 litres)
521773572 (1 litre)
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Next Day UK Delivery
For in stock items, get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99, excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time.
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!