ST Suspension Scion Subaru Toyota XTA plus 3 Adjustable Coilover Kit (FR-S, BRZ & GT86)
Available on stock order
Learn more on stock order delivery.
Receive your order by tomorrow if ordered within
Get It By
Receive your order tomorrow if ordered within
Collect 1736 points
Purchasing this product will earn you 1736 loyalty points worth £17.36 GBP.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a lower price at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
ST XTA plus 3 COILOVERS
The XTA plus 3 coilover kit gives your car maximum performance for the road and the tools you need for any challenge.
From the factory, the XTA plus 3 coilover kit is equipped with KW dampers that are adjustable in high- and lowspeed compression as well as adjustable rebound damping. With 24 clicks of adjustment for each, high speed and low speed compression damping and 18 clicks of rebound adjustment, your suspension knows no limits. It doesn’t matter if you bolt in an aftermarket roll cage, weld in a cage, modification to PU bushings upgrade to spherical bushing or changed wheel loads – the XTA plus 3 coilover has what it takes to keep your car dialed! Of course, the XTA plus 3 also includes a parts approval certificate, race springs and aluminium unibal top mounts.
Easy lowering adjustment
Like all ST coilovers the lowering adjustment is made via a continuous thread on the galvanized strut. This even allows the lowering to be made even when the kit is installed by turning the spring plate higher or lower! NOTE: The lowering of each vehicle differs greatly with ST XTA plus 3 coilovers due to the type of construction.
KW Engineering: Exclusive for ST suspension
The high-quality ST XTA plus 3 coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminium adjustable uniball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally also caster), when possible
- 3-way adjustable dampers:
- 18 clicks low speed rebound damping
- 24 clicks low speed compression damping
- 24 clicks high speed compression damping
- Subaru BRZ 2.0 (2012 - Present)
- Toyota GT86 2.0 (2012 - Present)
- Scion FR-S 2.0 (2012 - 2016)
Two years manufacturer warranty
Price Match Request
Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to giving you the best price. if you find a lower price on the same item at an eligible UK retailer website, we will match it.
Next Day UK Delivery
For in stock items, get FREE Guaranteed next day UK delivery for orders over £99, excluding larger items and certain remote postal codes/areas. Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time.
We ship worldwide via DHL International, simply enter your full address at checkout to see the shipping option(s) and quote(s). Same day dispatch available if your order is placed before 1pm UK Time on all in stock items!