TTE Audi/Seat 1.8T 20V Turbocharger Upgrade TTE340 (Mk1 TT/S3/Leon Cupra R)
TTE340 is a evolution from our proven TTE300 and is based on a brand new Genuine BorgWarner K04 turbocharger. To produce a TTE340 K04 upgrade turbocharger TTE uses a much larger BorgWarner 2283 billet compressor wheel, chosen because it is highly efficient and light in weight for fast response. This compressor also features BorgWarner Extended tip technology giving a compressor map that's very wide, creating extremely high flow for comparative size.
Precisely balanced turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Genuine BorgWarner Housings
- Genuine BorgWarner Billet 2283 Highly Efficient ET Compressor Geometry 6+6 (Inducer 46.50mm / Exducer 59.5mm)
- Genuine BorgWarner K04 Trim 8 Turbine, Special Curved Clipped Blades (Inducer 50mm / Exducer 44.5mm)
- TTE 58mm Billet CNC milled 58mm Intake Entry with 3 viton orings
- TTE 48mm Turbine exhaust entry CNC milled and ported (matched for Relentless pro V4)
- TTE Ported Boost Discharge pipe
- Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Genuine BorgWarner Uprated & Reinforced Actuator
- Genuine BorgWarner Reinforced Bearing system
- Dynamically Balanced (Supplied with test document)
- Fitment As Original. Plug & Play (just needs supersize intake)
- 330+PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany
Upgrade your Existing Turbo
To upgrade your existing turbo, you will need to send us your non-damaged turbo. The listing price is the cost of upgrading a non-damaged turbo only. If your turbo is damaged, there may be extra cost on top of the listing price, we will provide you with a quote after inspection. All turbo will be closely inspected before the upgrade is carried out. You will also receive a report from our engineer after the upgrade is completed.
TheTurboEngineers GmbH based in German is a dynamic and highly innovative turbocharger engineering company, specialised in production of motorsport turbochargers to the highest quality and greatest efficiency with attention to detail. Every component is optimised on long term reliability.
TTE are focused on the construction of prototypes from a concept, through to completion with all work mostly being done in-house to TTE's extremely high standards in Germany. TTE is a fine example of German engineering at its best.
Small details are important to TTE, as is the conversion of existing OE turbochargers to new upgrade specifications, be it new or from a supplied used turbocharger.
TheTurboEngineers GmbH consults and provides to race teams and many well known tuning houses, looking for the best engineered performance turbochargers available.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
- 1999-2003 Audi S3 mk1 1.8T 225hp
- 1998-2006 Audi TT mk1 1.8T 225hp
- 1998-2005 Seat Leon Cupra R mk1 225hp
To upgrade your existing turbo, the estimated delivery time is around 4-6 weeks after receiving your existing turbo. We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Our new turbos are made to order, the estimated delivery time is also 4-6 weeks after receiving your order. We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
One year TTE warranty.