TTE Audi/VAG 1.8T Turbocharger Upgrade TTE350 (Beetle, Golf & TT)
TTE350 for the 1.8T begins as a brand new standard Genuine BorgWarner K04-064 turbocharger taken from the 2.0tfsi platform, TTE then proceeds to dismantle and CNC modify for fitment for the 1.8T VAG platform so does not require adaption spacer plate others are using. Comes with CNC Exhaust manifold mounting adaptation hardware.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE's in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Genuine BorgWarner modified housings including exhaust manifold
- Genuine BorgWarner 2283 compressor geometry
- Genuine BorgWarner K04 turbine/shaft
- CNC Modified Exhaust manifold for 1.8T fitment
- CNC Exhaust manifold mounting adaptation hardware
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator (image shown is a reinforced type optional at extra cost. please ask for info )
- Port Matched Exhaust Runners (option available at extra cost. please ask for info)
- CNC Optimized modified silencer discharge delete (optional at extra cost)
- BorgWarner Factory Balanced Core
- 350+PS Capable
- Designed, Machined & Built by TTE in Germany
Upgrade your Existing Turbo
To upgrade your existing turbo, you will need to send us your non-damaged turbo. The listing price is the cost of upgrading a non-damaged turbo only. If your turbo is damaged, there may be extra cost on top of the listing price, we will provide you with a quote after inspection. All turbo will be closely inspected before the upgrade is carried out. You will also receive a report from our engineer after the upgrade is completed.
TheTurboEngineers GmbH based in German is a dynamic and highly innovative turbocharger engineering company, specialised in production of motorsport turbochargers to the highest quality and greatest efficiency with attention to detail. Every component is optimised on long term reliability.
TTE are focused on the construction of prototypes from a concept, through to completion with all work mostly being done in-house to TTE's extremely high standards in Germany. TTE is a fine example of German engineering at its best.
Small details are important to TTE, as is the conversion of existing OE turbochargers to new upgrade specifications, be it new or from a supplied used turbocharger.
TheTurboEngineers GmbH consults and provides to race teams and many well known tuning houses, looking for the best engineered performance turbochargers available.
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
- 1996-2003 Audi S3 8L 1.8T
- 1997-2006 Audi TT 8N 1.8T
- 1999-2002 Seat Ibiza Cupra 6K 1.8T
- 2002-2008 Seat Ibiza Cupra 6L 1.8T
- 1996-2006 Seat Leon 2WD 1M 1.8T
- 1996-2006 Seat Leon Cupra R 1M 1.8T
- 1999-2006 VW Golf GTI Mk4 1.8T
- 1997-2003 VW Jetta Mk4 1.8T
- 2006-2010 VW Polo GTI Mk4 1.8T
To upgrade your existing turbo, the estimated delivery time is around 4-6 weeks after receiving your existing turbo. We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
Our new turbos are made to order, the estimated delivery time is also 4-6 weeks after receiving your order. We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
One year TTE warranty.