BMS BMW Cowl Filters
BMS Cowl Filters
Better engine sound, cooling and a weight savings of 10lbs.
E series BMW owners have known for some time that removing their cowl and HVAC filter system not only reduces vehicle weight but also improves overall engine bay cooling, facilitates engine & DME box access for service, and lets the driver better hear how the engine is running. But there was always a catch. How to stop dirt and debris from falling in in to the interior ventilation system? Well BMS has finally come up with a solution. These cleanable light weight dry filters look great while blocking dirt & debris from the cabin. Water won't run into the HVAC system with or without the cowl filters as they are raised openings. Suddenly removing your cowl is not only for race cars.
- Saves 10 lbs of weight from your BMW
- Better engine sound without cowl
- Better engine bay cooling
- Keeps dirt & debris out of the interior ventilation system
- Easier access to DME box and spark plugs
- Easy install and removal
To ensure the part(s) you have ordered fits your vehicle, we run a compatibility check prior to dispatch. We can do this either using your registration number(UK) or the last 7 digits of your VIN. Simply enter your car details prior to checkout.
BMW 1 Series
• 2008-2013 E82 Coupe - All Models including M
• 2008-2013 E88 Convertible - All Models including M
BMW 3 Series
• 2006-2011 E90 Sedan - All Models including M
• 2006-2011 E91 Touring - All Models
• 2006-2013 E92 Coupe - All Models including M
• 2006-2013 E93 Convertible - All Models including M
• 2010-2013 E84 X1 - All Models
Replacement Black Screws OEM part #07147146539
Free Next Day UK Delivery
Currently on back order, we aim to deliver your order within 1-2 weeks! We can also ship worldwide, simply contact us for a quote.
BMS do not offer warranty on this item.